Spring Break Camp...
For more details on the SPRING BREAK CAMP (April 12 - 16, 2021)
To Print the Registration Form for the SPRING BREAK CAMP
- Skaters ages 4 and up are welcome to experience a priceless MARCH BREAK CAMP. Ice Dreams Skating Academy’s Camp offers Full Day Camps, Half Day Camps or just on ice lessons.
- Daily on ice instruction by our qualified instructors.
- Programs Offered during the on ice instruction are as follows:
- A STRIDE AT A TIME Pre School Skating Programs
- PRESCHOOL Learn To Skate **NO PARENTS** (Ages 2.5 - 6) (30 min & 45 min programs)
- PARENT & TOT Learn To Skate **PARENTS ALLOWED** (Ages 2 - 5) (30 min program)
- Learn To Skate Programs (1 Hour Program)
- Child Learn To Skate (Ages 4 - 6)
- Youth Learn To Skate (Ages 7 - 12)
- Teen Learn To Skate (Ages 13 - 18)
- HOCKEY SKILLS ACADEMY (1 Hour Program)
- Beginner Hockey Fundamentals
- Hockey Foundations
- Hockey Skills & Drills
- Hockey Development
- High Performance Hockey Academy
- Elite Hockey Academy
- ULTIMATE Power Skating Academy (1 Hour Program)
- Introduction to Power Skating
- Peak Performance Power Skating
- High Intensity Power Skating
- FLOW Figure Skating Academy (1 Hour Program)
- Introduction To FLOW
- Pre-Competitive FLOW
- Competitive FLOW
- Please read up on our programs and program prerequisites when choosing what level to enroll for.
- All programs offered for Boys & Girls in Low ratio groups
- Skaters are grouped based on their age and level
Indoor Gym Activities
- We have selected the most popular activities, the most innovative sports instruction techniques and the most “kid friendly” professional instructors.
- Activities Include:
- Dodge Ball
- Floor Hockey
- And MORE!
Extended Camp Care
- Before Camp Care (8:00am drop off)
- After Camp Care (5:30pm pick up)
- Both (8:00am drop off & 5:30pm pick up)
If you are looking to fast track and improve your son or daughters skill levels then you should pursue Private or Semi-Private Lessons with an Ice Dreams coach. Our Private and Semi-Private lessons are sold in two ways:
- OPTION 1 (PRIVATE LESSON OPTION ONLY)
- Ages 2 years & up
- 1 Hour Or 30 Minutes
- Increments of 5 consecutive classes
- Fee: $140.00 / Hour OR $89.99 / 30 Minutes
- OPTION 2 (GROUP & PRIVATE LESSON OPTION)
- Ages 2 years & up
- 15 Minutes, 30 Minutes or 45 Minutes
- Skaters who are enrolled in group lessons can be taken aside during their ice time practice to work one-on-one with a coach for 15 minutes or more at an extra cost.
- Each Private Lesson Ticket purchased amounts to 15 minutes of one-on-one instruction time. Purchase as many tickets as you would like and use them within the camp. Tickets can only be used for the camp you have purchased them for and cannot be transferred to another camp or skating season. Please read our policy on private lessons.
Full Day Camp
Includes 2 hours of on ice instruction
- 8:30am – 4:30pm
Half Day Camp
Includes 1 hour of on ice instruction
- 9:00am – 12:30pm
- 1:00pm – 4:30pm
Daily Camp Program
- Pick and choose what days you would like to participate in the ICE DREAMS Camp at a daily rate.
On Ice Instruction Option
- This option is for those who would rather just take the on ice lessons during the camp hours, but not participate in the entire camp day. This option is available for all ages and levels.
Lunch & Snacks
- Although it is a public facility and out of our control if there are traces of nuts around the camp, we ask that all food packed for campers must not contain traces of nuts and mut be Nut-Free.
- There will be a time to snack in the morning and in the afternoon.
Tuition Refund Option
- For $25.00 this option allows for a proportional refund of camp fee for days missed during the camp as a result of illness or injury.
Price Protection Fee
- For $20.00 this option allows for a proportional refund of camp fee if camp prices drop or a new peomotion is offered after you register. The time period is within the 20 days from the day you registered.
CAMP WEEKS& FEES
Week #1: Monday, April 12, 2021 - Friday, April 16, 2021
Receipts will be emailed as well as an important email with camp specifics prior to the start of camp.
What To Bring to Camp
- Full Skating Equipment
- Running Shoes
- Dress comfortably for off the ice activities
- Lots of Fluids
- Lunch & Snacks
- Camp T-Shirt Deposit of $20.00 CASH
- Deposit of $50.00 CASH or Credit Card number for possible equipment rental or late pick up fee
- Day Camp Agreement, Consent & Waiver Form
- Medical Information & Medication Release Form
- Day Camp Drop Off Pick Up Consent Form
COVID-19 Pre-Cautionary Measure & Protocols for Winter Break Camp
- Click Here to read our COVID-19 Pre-Cautionary Measures & Protocols we have set in place for Winter Break Camp
- Camp fees may not be transferred to regular weekly lesson fees, or to other campers.
- There are no credits for missed days of camp without the Tuition Refund Option.
- All daily snacks and lunches must be Nut-Free.
- Ice Dreams Skating Academy is not responsible for lost or stolen items.