For more details on the SUMMER CAMP please click here
To Print the Registration Form for the SUMMER CAMP
- Skaters ages 3 and up are welcome to experience a priceless SUMMER CAMP. Ice Dreams Skating Academy’s Camp offers Full Day Camps, Half Day Camps or just on ice lessons.
- Daily on ice instruction by our qualified instructors.
- Programs Offered during the on ice instruction are as follows:
- A STRIDE AT A TIME Pre School Skating Programs
- PRESCHOOL Learn To Skate **NO PARENTS** (Ages 2.5 - 4)
- PARENT & TOT Learn To Skate **PARENTS ALLOWED** (Ages 2 - 4)
- Learn To Skate Program Ages: 4 – 18
- HOCKEY SKILLS ACADEMY
- PARENT & TOT Hockey Lessons **PARENTS ALLOWED** (Ages 3.5 - 5)
- Beginner Hockey Fundamentals
- Hockey Foundations
- Hockey Skills & Drills
- Hockey Development
- High Performance Hockey Academy
- Elite Hockey Academy
- ULTIMATE Power Skating Academy
- Introduction to Power Skating
- Peak Performance Power Skating
- High Intensity Power Skating
- FLOW Figure Skating Academy
- Intro To FLOW
- Pre-Competitive FLOW
- Competitive FLOW
- Please read up on our programs and program prerequisites when choosing what level to enroll for.
- All programs offered for Boys & Girls in Low ratio groups
- Skaters are grouped based on their age and level
Indoor Gym Activities
- We have selected the most popular activities, the most innovative sports instruction techniques and the most “kid friendly” professional instructors.
- Activities Include:
- Dodge Ball
- Floor Hockey
- Water Park
- Roller Blading Technique
- And MORE!
Extended Camp Care
- Before Camp Care (8:00am drop off)
- After Camp Care (5:30pm pick up)
- Both (8:00am drop off & 5:30pm pick up)
Full Day Camp
Includes 2 hours of on ice instruction
- 8:30am – 4:30pm
Half Day Camp
Includes 1 hour of on ice instruction
- 8:30am – 12:00pm
- 1:00pm – 4:30pm
Daily Camp Program
- Pick and choose what days you would like to participate in the ICE DREAMS Camp at a daily rate.
On Ice Instruction Option
- This option is for those who would rather just take the on ice lessons during the camp hours, but not participate in the entire camp day. This option is available for all ages and levels.
NEW!! Lunch Option
BAG LUNCHES - $10.25/DAY
Included in this option is:
- Water OR Gatorade
- Cold cut Sandwich (Choice of: Turkey, Roast Beef, Grilled Cheese)
- Fruit & Vegetables
- Oatmeal Cookie OR Yogurt
NEW!! Morning OR Afternoon Snack Option
Snack Option - $4.50/Snack Option
- Cheese & Crackers and Apple Slices
- Carrots & Hummus
- Oatmeal Cookie & Yogurt
Lunch & Snacks
- Although it is a public facility and out of our control if there are traces of nuts around the camp, we ask that all food packed for campers must not contain traces of nuts and mut be Nut-Free.
- There will be a time to snack in the morning and in the afternoon.
Tuition Refund Option
- For $20.00 this option allows for a proportional refund of camp fee for days missed during the camp as a result of illness or injury.
Price Protection Fee
- For $20.00 this option allows for a proportional refund of camp fee if camp prices drop or a new peomotion is offered after you register. The time period is within the 20 days from the day you registered.
CAMP WEEKS& FEES
Week #1: Tuesday, July 4, 2017 - Friday, July 7, 2017
Week #2: Monday, July 10, 2017 - Friday, July 14, 2017
Week #3: Monday, July 17, 2017 - Friday, July 21, 2017
Week #4: Monday, July 24, 2017 - Friday, July 28, 2017
Week #5: Monday, July 31, 2017 - Friday, August 4, 2017
Week #6: Tuesday, August 8, 2017 - Friday, August 11, 2017
Week #7: Monday, August 14, 2017 - Friday, August 18, 2017
Week #8: Monday, August 21, 2017 - Friday, August 25, 2017
Week #9: Monday, August 28, 2017 - Friday, September 1, 2017
Receipts will be emailed as well as an important email with camp specifics prior to the start of camp.
What To Bring to Camp
- Full Skating Equipment
- Running Shoes
- Bathing Suit & Towel (for Splash Pad)
- Sunscreen & Hat
- Dress comfortably for off the ice activities
- Lots of Fluids
- Lunch & Snacks
- Camp T-Shirt Deposit of $20.00 CASH
- Deposit of $50.00 CASH or Credit Card number for possible equipment rental or late pick up fee
- Day Camp Agreement, Consent & Waiver Form
- Medical Information & Medication Release Form
- Day Camp Drop Off Pick Up Consent Form
- Camp fees may not be transferred to regular weekly lesson fees, or to other campers.
- There are no credits for missed days of camp without the Tuition Refund Option.
- All daily snacks and lunches must be Nut-Free.
- Ice Dreams Skating Academy is not responsible for lost or stolen items.